SPOTTED: a bit of camouflage for this hunter.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013





T-Shirt: Gap Jeans: Urban Outfitters Flats: Gap Necklace: Boutique find Sunglasses: Guess (similar)
 Watch: Marc Jacobs Ring: David Yurman

Every style hunter needs a bit of camo in their life. Now I can't lie, this is not my first time in the print, and I'm sure it won't be my last. However, I am just happy this time I am not decked out in a big puffy onesie with matching camo boots, scully cap and in a deer stand at 2 o'clock in the morning. The things we will do for boys when we are 18 and don't know any better. I do wish I would have snapped a quick pic of that fashion emergency. So, as you can imagine, finding these flats, I could not wait to redeem myself in a much more chic camouflage ensemble. Yes. This is much better.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<